How to Fix Password Security Issues for Optus Webmail
ail system is highly organized, well planned and reliable. Sometimes, it comes up with password security issues which can be easily solved.
In case, you need any type of help for this task, you can reach to us for help by dropping a call at Optus Webmail helpline number 1-800-764-852. The experts will guide you throughout the complete process of securing your password for your account.
Following are the step by step instructions to do the same:
You will have to change your pass-word for more safety.
To request a new passcode –
- 1. Sign in using your ‘my account username’ in place of service number.
- 2. Go to ‘your services’ choose the relevant service and hit on ‘settings’.
- 3. Visit, ‘my Optus Email Accounts’ and hit on ‘manage account’.
- 4. Press on ‘generate password’ for the email account that you have to reset the pass-word for.
- 5. A temporary passcode will be sent to your registered mobile number or email account. Update contact preferences for further troubles.
To change a temporary pass-word –
- 1. Sign in to your webmail account with your temporary passcode.
- 2. Open a new tab, go back to ‘my account’ and go to ‘My Optus Email Accounts’.
- 3. Hit on ‘change password’ for email that you wish to set a permanent passcode for.
- 4. Fill in your temporary pass-word in the ‘current password’ space.
- 5. Type in your chosen passcode into the ‘new password’ space and enter again.
- 6. Hit on ‘change password’. Now you can log in with your preferred passcode.
For further details, you can contact us by dialing Optus Webmail Support Number 1-800-764-852. The expert technicians are available for 24/7 to guide you. The experienced officials are here to answer all your queries in order to resolve all of your issues. The team is very well aware of the probable issues and also the ways to deal with them. You can reach to them for help at any time around the clock.